SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Approximately a decade of financial and insurance industry work experience.
· Analysis and examination skills to disseminate raw information and determine the best course of action.
· Can properly time mange and multitask under strict timelines.
· Negotiation skills to save money and receive the best result.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs software.
· Ability to diagnose, and repair PC hardware and software issues.
· Strong oral and written communications skills: in person, over phone, and via electronic media.
· Monitored operations of 10 staff break rooms in three Midtown Manhattan locations, including receiving, setting up, and breakdown of catering for meetings and events.
· Consulted and troubleshooting on several computer build and home networking projects.
· Personal assistant to elderly and disabled individuals. Duties included communicating and managing medical appointments, transport, medical advocacy, and management and excitation of daily activities.
· Monitored and management of over 100 first- and third-party claim files both old and new.
· Reviewed and analyzed documents submitted to determine if all state and internal company regulations were met, as well as monitored for any fraudulent activity.
· Provided peer training of new hires, technical assistance, case consultation and general support to colleagues and management, while managing a significant and growing individual caseload.
· Coordinated and managed resolution of a large volume of arbitration cases daily, including negotiating settlements saving the company 30-40% of payouts, as well as develop defense strategies and create defense packages for counsel.
2013 – Present Alltech Investigations High-end Luxury Security Guard
2011 – 2013Consultant/Student /Personal Assistant
2010 – 2011Country-Wide Insurance, New York, NY. Arbitration/Litigation Analyst
2008 – 2010 Country-Wide Insurance, New York, NY. No-Fault Claims Examiner
2006 – 2008Bank of America Securities, New York, NY. Maintenance Specialist
- Microsoft Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/2K3/Vista/7/8
- Apple OSX and iOS
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2000 The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA B.A. in Telecommunications
Current Fire Guard License F01, New York City Fire Department
Current Security Guard License, New York State