SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over a decade of administrative experience in the financial and insurance industry.
• Expertise in analysis and examination of facts and data to determine the best course of action.
• Superior time-management and multi-tasking skills under strict timelines.
• Vast knowledge of all modern computer operating systems and software, both desktop and mobile and ability to diagnose, troubleshoot issues and problems, and aid on solving hardware and software problems on an individual and systems level.
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Windows PC and Mac Operating systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Providing telephone, email, or in-person support
WORK HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE
Alltech Investigations, New York, NY High-end Security Guard 2013 – Present
• Consistently provide protection of property and employees at famous luxury brand boutiques in Manhattan, NY by detecting, deterring, and reporting any suspicious activity.
• Greeted customers when they entered store and directed them to where they needed to go.
• Performed facility maintenance when needed,
• Performed courier service between store and clients.
• Monitored products during photoshoots
Country-Wide Insurance, New York, NY Arbitration/Litigation Analyst 2010 – 2011 No-Fault Claims Examiner (PIP) 2008 – 2010
• Successfully managed and monitored over 100 first and third-party claim files.
• Reviewed and analyzed documents submitted to confirm regulations were met, as well as monitored for fraudulent activity.
• Provided peer training, on-boarding, technical assistance, case consultation and general support while simultaneously managing a significant individual caseload.
• Successfully saved insurance company 20-40% on arbitration settlements through negotiations with other party or their counsel.
• Provided analysis and recommendations to counsel on defenses of open arbitration cases.
Bank of America Securities, New York, NY Maintenance Specialist 2006-2008
• Constantly monitored operations of over 10 staff break rooms at three major Midtown Manhattan locations.
• Monitored all incoming deliveries and maintenance calls.
• Opened new pantries on newly constructed floors.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts Telecommunications Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 2000
Notary Public, State of NY. Expires July 2023